For one of our client based in Geneva, an important asset manager, we are looking for:
Quantitative Data Developper Consultant
- You will work closely with end-users thus providing almost instant feedback.
- Be part of the business lines framework development
- Creation of tools for decision-making system.
- Participate in database (decision-making) design and maintenance.
- Industrialize the prototypes developed internally by the investments team.
- Develop, improve and use the libraries created by the transversal business team
- Produce documents for all updated and new developments
- Design and implementation of a robust protocol to switch application from development to production mode.
- Object Oriented Programming.
- Visual Studio.
- Web application development.
- SQL Server. TFS (source control).
- Expert in C# .NET VBA
- Knowledge of T-SQL preferred.
- As a plus: Matlab Python
- Education in Information Technology or similar.
- Experience: 2-5 years.
- Skills in finance (basic understanding of financial instruments).
- Team spirit
- Client oriented
- Produce precise, organised and accurate work
- Language: French and English
Rate : 100%
Workplace : Geneva
You can apply simply by uploading your resume. We also give you the opportunity to submit a video presentation of yourself (maximum length: 90 seconds). This format is always appreciated by our clients and is an effective way to make your application stand out.